Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh, she's just being Miley

Gotta love road trips! My sister and I wend down to Plano, Texas this past Wednesday were she modeled SIX different gorgeous gowns for the next brides of North Texas issue. I have to admit, we now know what it feels like to sing a concert, haha. On the way we sang everything from JoJo, Spice Girls, B-Spears, Miley, a little Bohemian Rhapsody, and of course Shania Twain. The photographers, David and Luke Edmondson, were incredible! So definitely look for the upcoming Brides of North Texas issue in February!

On the way home I begged to get some images for myself (I mean seriously she already had her hair and makeup done!) so we pulled over into this woodsy area and played. Here is what I got!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your sister is GORGEOUS and your photographs are AMAZING! I am SO PROUD of YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, these look AMAZING! Wow. Love the new logo too btw!

    ReplyDelete