Monday, May 24, 2010

Lane & Jake{Engagements}

I've known Lane and Jake since high school and I am so honored that I they chose me to do their engagement pictures! We had such a fun session the sun even decided to shine. For a while it was questionable if the dark clouds were going to have another down pour.... gotta love Oklahoma weather! I am so thankful we didn't have to reschedule because I absolutely love how these turned out. Thanks again you guys and enjoy your pictures!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Caroline!!! You captured such great moments with the two of them. Such a sweet couple :) -Jen Cochell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best. I am super impressed Caroline.

    ReplyDelete