Friday, December 18, 2009

But Santa's coming... there's so much to do! -Elf

Everything is somewhat slowing down a bit before the holidays so I finally have a chance to share with you another session!

Not sure what it is but lately I've been diggin' black and white... don't get me wrong, color is beautiful (that golden light is stunning) but black and white has just made my heart sing lately! So, this post is purely black and white and I love it!

This sweet family was so great to work with! The whole family joined me at the park early on a game day to fight the wind, chill, and all those sooner fans to get these beautiful images. It was well worth it! Thanks again for the opportunity to photograph your family!

Look at these eyes and that smile

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Sebastian and his Aunt Kelsey
Photobucket


And yes, the quote from Elf is my ringtone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment