Monday, December 7, 2009

STILL in the spirit of thanksgiving... I am also thankful for this family :)

Jenny is probably one of my favorite people in this entire world and everybody knows it. She and I danced and now teach at the same dance studio. She is a few years older than me and when I was younger she was one of my biggest role models. Then I probably couldn't pin point why I looked up to her so much and thought she was soo awesome, but I do now! She is one of the most strongest, dedicated, kind hearted, and sincere person I know. She has a heart for the Lord and she shows it daily. It has been so fun watching her and her family grow. From her telling us the story of her proposal from Chad during dance class to now having the opportunity to photograph her family Christmas pictures with her sweet boys. She has become a great friend and I am soo lucky! So again, I am thankful for your friendship Jen!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Caroline. They have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Caroline! You are such a special person to me. I can't tell you enough how proud I am of you and everything you are accomplishing! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics and gorgeous subjects! Caroline, you are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete