Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rentzel Christmas Party

This past weekend was our annual family Christmas Party in the city. All my cousins and Aunts and Uncles from my Dad's side of the family got together and enjoyed some great food and awesome company. We had so much fun together! My older sister's family ended up being sick except for Owen, so he got to go with Aunt Caroline! He had so much fun chasing cousin Natalie around the table, lap after lap! Here are some sweet pictures of my nephews with their coordinating Christmas outfits on. I am truly blessed and thankful that we all live close enough to get to see each other so often!

Hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!
Caroline Rentzel


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


*update
I just had a chance to make the images a bit smaller to be able to see them better! Here is another sweet one of Owen just for kicks :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jack is getting so big. Owen was so cute on Sunday night.
    Great pics Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Caroline! I miss you and hope to see you soon! -jen

    ReplyDelete